21 Aug 2011

Bye Brisbane

So on the eve of leaving Brisbane my thoughts are already on Tasmania (actually have been for some time now) and the things I will be doing when I return. I will none the less be leaving with such good memories of our time as tourists in Brisbane.  As we left Jouni and Tina's tonight I burst into tears (yeh sorry bout that Jouni) it is emotional to think out that we don't spend the time with all the people who used to be in our lives on a day to day or weekly basis any more.....  However we know our place is in Tasmania and I'm looking forward to getting back into the routine of our lives and doing life with the people we now know there, I feel I am all the richer having more people in my life.  :)


Our last visit was to see Uncle Jouni and Tina, the cupcakes were great and the coffee (LONG BLACK) was good also. Marcus enjoyed eating the baked bread once it had finished baking.

No comments:

Post a Comment