8 Sept 2012

It's good to be home.

After an amazing trip it was nice to come home.  Getting back into the school routine, catching up with work, getting my head back into study has well and truly got me back into normal life, it is so good.  It's great to get out on the bike as well, had to dust it off however it still does the same thing as before, it gets my heart rate up and has me puffing, feels great sometimes.....  I prefer riding to walking as I feel I can see so much more on a bike.  It's also great to have a riding buddy firstly it's great motivation and secondly it's a lot more fun.   Here is a couple of pictures from the valley on my rides.  I will over the next little while blog the trip photos, there are simply so many it will take time...





1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photographs and I am enjoying reading your blog...

    ReplyDelete